- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 25 stycznia 2006
- Liczba stron: 704
Get the essential, straightforward information you need to master the core capabilities of Visual C# 2005. Both new and experienced developers get expert guidance, hands-on programming instruction, and practical examples to help advance their proficiency in developing applications for Microsoft Windows and the Web.
Discover how to:
- Refine class usage with inheritance, polymorphism, and other strategies
- Implement generics to define a type-safe data structure
- Work with stacks, queues, arrays, dictionaries, and other collections
- Use iterators to implement and standardize enumerator patterns
- Know when to catch exceptions—and handle them locally or propagate them
- Interrogate metadata and facilitate late binding by using reflection
- Synchronize threads with locks, events, mutexes, and other tools
- Use the Microsoft Visual Studio Debugger and explore advanced debugging techniques and tools
Get code samples on the Web
Donis Marshall is a trainer, a consultant and an author with 20 years of development experience and an in-depth background on Microsoft .NET technologies. He is the author of several books, including .NET Security Programming. Donis teaches classes on .NET programming, debugging, security, and design and architecture. In addition, he is the president of DebugNow.