Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-104 and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Microsoft Azure administration. Designed for working Azure administrators, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you want to demonstrate your ability to administer diverse Microsoft Azure cloud environments
About the Exam
Exam AZ-104 focuses on knowledge needed to manage Azure AD objects, RBAC, subscriptions, and governance; manage storage accounts and Azure Storage data; configure Azure fi les and blob storage; configure VMs for high availability and scalability; automate VM deployment and configuration; create and configure VMs, containers, and Web Apps; implement, manage, secure, monitor, and troubleshoot virtual networking; configure name resolution and load balancing; integrate on-premises networks; monitor resources with Azure Monitor; implement backup and security.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate credential, demonstrating your readiness to implement, manage, and monitor identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, and to provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate